Dr. A N Vaidhyswaran is a senior consultant for Radiation Oncology at the HCG Hospital in Chennai. With a vast experience spanning over 30 years, he is very accomplished in the field of oncology and has a special interest in high precision Radiotherapy namely Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Stereotactic Radiation Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy, Image-Guided Radiation Therapy and CyberKnife. He graduated from the Stanley Medical College and did his Post Graduation at the Bernard Institute of Radiology and Cancer. Dr. Vaidhyswaran was an excellent academic and was a recipient of the Dr. A.L. Mudaliar prize for his outstanding performance in his DMRT. To widen his expertise his underwent overseas training at Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto, The Brooke Regional Cancer Centre in Toronto and University Hospital in Berlin, Germany. You can get the phone number of Dr. A N Vaidhyswaran on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Madras University - Chenai - India - 1982
- MD - Radiotherapy - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 1990
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- 2014 - Present - Consultant at HCG hospitals
- 36166 - Tamil Nadu Medical Council - 1982