Dr. Anil Vaidya is a renowned pancreas transplant surgeon who has performed more than 1000 surgeries in the UK and US. He was previously rendering his services at the University of Miami and University of Oxford for more than a decade and is now associated with the Centre of Liver Disease and Transplantation in Chennai. Dr Anil is an expert in all aspects of intestinal transplantation, pancreas transplantation and using auto transplantation methods. He is now providing his services to the best medical institutions in Chennai with a vision to improve the pancreas transplantation scenario in India. You can find various information about Dr. Anil Vaidya on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - University of Pune - 1989
- DNB - General Surgery - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations - New Delhi - 1995
- General Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Tamilnadu Medical Council
- 14578Medical Council of India- 2011