Dr. Kamala Thanapandian is a Gynecologist in Karapakkam, Chennai and has an experience of 17 years in this field. Dr. Kamala Thanapandian practices at Apollo Medical Center in Karapakkam, Chennai. She completed MBBS from Madras University, Chenai, India in 1998, MS OBG from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 2000 and MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London in 2002. She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). You can get the phone number of Dr. Kamala Thanapandian on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Madras University - Chenai - India - 1998
- MS OBG - Madras Medical College - Chennai - 2000
- MRCOG - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - London - 2002
- MABOG - USA - 2004
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- 62240 - Tamil Nadu Medical Council - 1998