Suhasini Viswanathan is a qualified Dietician, a Certified Diabetes Educator & a Certified Pediatric Nutritionist. She has completed her Masters in Dietetics from the University of Pune and completed her PG Certificate in Diabetes Education recognized by the International Diabetes Federation. Recently she has also completed her Certification in Pediatric Nutrition from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Her interest in field of nutrition lies in both Clinical cases as well as Sports Nutrition. She specializes in Child and Kids Nutrition counselings and has worked on special nutrition cases for Autistic & Attention Deficit children. You can get the phone number of Dr. Suhasini Viswanathan on Timesmed.com.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Pediatric Nutrition (PGCPDN) - Indira Gandhi Open University - Bangalore - 2013
- PG Certificate Course In Diabetes Education(PGDCE) - International Diabetes Federation (IDF) - 2011
- MSc - Dietitics / Nutrition - University of Pune - 2011
- BSc - Dietitics / Nutrition - Madras University - Chenai - India - 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- 2011 - 2012 - Dietitian & Certified Diabetes Educator at Qua Nutrition - Signature Nutrition Clinic