CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is the honorary Director of “Aakash Healthcare”- an emerging healthcare conglomerate in Delhi aiming to provide quality healthcare delivery at its outset. He has done MBBS, MS (Ortho), MRCS (Glasg, UK), Mch (Orth), Dip.SICOT. He is recognised as one of the distinguished surgeons in Medical fraternity. He has been a bright student throughout his career bagging numerous national and international awards / Gold Medals for academic excellence.‘The veracity of his talent speaks volumes because he has hit almost all his career goals in his very first shot’--this is what distinguishes him from the rest. He has a meticulous stint of varied experiences in surgery spanning 6 years with the leading hospitals of Delhi before being installed as the director of ‘Aakash Healthcare’. He has also done Trauma Fellowship of 4 weeks at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kowloon, Hong Kong besides having been successfully qualified M.Ch (Orthopaedics) Certification examination held by the University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine. He has got over 10 national international articles published in different medical journals besides participating in over 40 Training programs/Conferences/Seminars/Workshops across the globe. He is committed to equip ‘Aakash Healthcare’ reach unprecedented height in the arena of quality healthcare delivery. A philanthropist by streak, he has volunteered his services for polio, blood donation and cataract-free camps to lend a helping hand to the common masses. You can get the phone number of Dr. Aashish Chaudhry on Timesmed.com
- MS - Orthopaedics
- MRCS (Glasgow)
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics
- FICA (USA)
- Dip SICOT
- DipTissue Banking (NUH
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
Distinction in Physiology in First professional Examination.
Gold Medals in Physiology and Forensic Medicine by Delhi University.
Kapoor Sudhir K- Chaudhry Aashish- Vijay Vipul- Chaudhry Minal- Kapoor Saurabh. Massive Osteochondroma of the scapula requiring total scapulectomy – A case report and brief review of literature. Kerela Orthopaedic Association (KOA) Journal; Jan. 2010; p
Sud A- Chaudhry A- Mehtani A- Tiwari A- Sharma D. Functional outcome following quadriceps tendon lengthening in congenital dislocation of the knee- with special reference to extensor weakness. Strategies Trauma Limb Reconstr. 2009 Nov 24.
Kapoor SK- Chaudhry A- Kapoor S. Bilateral simulataneous spontaneous habitual ulnar dislocation of the extensor digitorum communis tendon of long finger: A case report. J Orthop Trauma Rehab. Vol 2- No1 pg 77 – 80 (2009)
Kapoor SK- Kataria H- Boruah T- Patra SR- Chaudhry A- Kapoor S. Expandable self-locking nail in the management of closed diaphyseal fractures of femur and tibia.. Indian J Orthop. 2009 Jul;43(3):264-70.
Kapoor SK- Tiwari A- Chaudhry A. An unusual case of craniovertebral junction tuberculosis in an infant. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2007 Nov 1;32(23):E678-81
Kapoor SK- Tantuway V- Datta S- Chaudhry A. Spectrum of Crush injury of foot and functional outcome in Indian patients’; Delhi J Orthop.; Vol. 4-Issue 1- Jul-Dec pg 31-34 (2007) -
- 10Medical Council of IndiaDelhi Medical CouncilLife member of Indian Orthopaedic Association (LM 7077)Life Member of Delhi Orthopaedic AssociationLife member of Uttaranchal Orthopaedic AssociationLife member of Trauma Life Support Society of India
- KochiLife member of Indian Association for Medical Informatics (PL08494)
- New DelhiLife member of North Zone Indian Orthopaedic Association (NZIOA; L-641)Life member of Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs
- Trivandrum (LM – 515)Associate life member of the Academy of Hospital Administration
- Noida (AMAHA/ 717)
- Consultant- Orthopaedics at Private Practice (South & West Delhi)
- Senior Research Associate (SRA; Pool Officer) (Appointment by CSIR- N. Delhi) at ESI- PGIMSR and Associated Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedics at Holy Angels Hospital- Vasant Vihar- New Delhi
- Senior residency in Orthopaedics at Sushruta Trauma Centre- New Delhi
- Senior Residency in Orthopaedics- at Lady Hardinge Medical College- New Delhi
- .Delhi Medical Council