CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-ABA certified therapist) and Master in Child Development with 16+ years of experience in the field of special need special, counseling and educational consultancy, she has spent all the years working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Aspergers and ADHD primarily using ABA/VB. With the passion for serving the society, she has started Dew Drops in 2001. Since 2001, she has consulted 2000+ families till date. Currently, 200+ Children with Autism are undergoing therapy as active caseload. Significant success in speech development of children with no speech. Students who have been integrated are among the top performers in the school. she has conducted multiple workshops for professionals, parents, and doctors in association with RAK, NIMHANS, AIIMS, Dr. BL Kapoor, Apoorva Centre etc. She has personally attended multiple international workshops and conferences. In addition to above, she has taken up multiple courses and certifications at various point of time in her career. You can get the phone number of Ms. Alpa Mahansaria on Timesmed.com.
- Masters in Child Life and Family Studies - Lady Irwin College - 2001
- US Board Certified Behaviour Analyst - University of Texas - Houston - 2012
- Foundation Course in Special Education Through Distance Education - M.P. Bhoj (Open) University - Bhopal - 2003.
- Child Behavior Therapist
- Special Educator for Mentally Challenged
- Language Therapist.
Awards and Recognitions
Platinum Women Award - Delhi University - 2007.
- ABA INDIA.
- 2001 - 2011 - ABA Therapist - BCBA at Dew Drops Learning Solutions
- 2011 - 2012 - Director ABA therapist - BCBA at Dew Drops Learning Solutions
- 2012 - 2017 - Director ABA therapist - BCBA at Dew Drops Learning Solutions ( ABA Therapy - Director BCBA Certified).
- FCDE/0169 - Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) - 2003.