CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Anjani Has Over 20 Years Of Experience In Handling Urology And Renal Transplant Cases. He Completed His Mbbs At Patna University And Subsequently Ms (Surgery) And Mch (Urology) From Aiims, New Delhi. He Is Highly Specialized In Andrology (Micro Vea Specific Tubule/Microsurgical Varicocelectomy) Micro Tese, (Mdsc-Micro Denervation Of Spermatic Cord For Testicular Pain) Penile Implant Surgery, Endourology (Laser Prostatectomy/Bipolar Turp/Urs/Rirs, Etc) And Vascular Access Surgeries For Dialysis (Av Fistula) Capd Surgery.Dr. Kumar Has Worked At Many Reputed Hospitals During The Span Of His Career. After Post Graduation Dr. Kumar Has Worked As A Senior Registrar In Department Of Surgery And Urology Having Spent Almost A Decade At Aiims. After Leaving Aiims, He Served As A Consultant (Urologist) In Escorts Hospital Research Centre. He Has Served As A Consultant (Urology) In Escorts Hospital Research Centre And Rg Stone Urological Research Centre. Prior To Joining Saket City Hospital, He Held The Position Of Sr. Consultant (Urology) At Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, Max Super Specialty Hospital And Moolchand Hospital, Delhi.He Has Presented Various Important Papers Related To His Field, And Is A Member Of Many Professional Bodies Like Urological Society Of India (Usi), Indian Society Of Organ Transplantation, Delhi Urological Society, Member Of Siu (Societe International Urologie) Delhi Andrology Society And Quality Council Of India. Dr. Kumar Is Also A Principal Assessor For Nabh (Qci). You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Anjani Kumar Agrawal on Timesmed.com
- Andrology(Micro VEA specific tubule/Microsurgical varicocelectomy/penile implant)
- Micro TESE for infertility
- Micro Denervation of spermatic cord(MDSC) for chronic orchalgia.
- Endourology (Bipolar TURP/URS/RIRS
- Laser surgery for prostate (HOLEP/ Green light Laser prostatectomy)
- stone and stricture.
- Vascular access surgeries for dialysis(AV Fistula) & CAPD Surgery.
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urologic Oncology
- MBBS - Patna University
- 1987-MS - General Surgery - AIIMS
- New Delhi
- 1992-M.Ch - Urology - AIIMS
- New Delhi
Awards and Recognitions
As NABH Assessor/Doing Hospital Assessment since 2008. Currently - Principal Assessor -
- 8Life member of the Urological Society of India ( U.S.I ) A075Life member of the North zone Chapter of U.S.I NZA14FLife member of the Indian society of Organ Transplantation LM 405Member of Socie’te’ Internationale D’ Urologie (S.I.U)Life member of the Delhi Urological SocietyLife member of Delhi Andrology SocietyMember Quality Council of IndiaNABH(QCI) Assessor
- Head of Unit - Senior Consultant - Urology (Head Andrology) at Saket City Hospital
- 2003 - 2014-Senior Consultant (Visiting) at MAX Super Speciality Hospital- Saket
- 2007 - 2014-Senior Consultant at Moolchand Hospital
- 2005 - 2011-Senior Consultant at Rockland Hospital
- 2002 - 2012-Senior Consultant (Visiting) at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- 2001 - 2001-Consultant at R.G.Stone Urological Research Inst.
- 1999 - 2000-Consultant at Escorts Hosp.& Research Center
- 1996 - 1999-Sr. Resident (Urology) at A.I.I.M.S
- 1993 - 1996-Sr. Resident (Surgery) at A.I.I.M.S
- 1990 - 1992-Jr. Resident (Surgery) at A.I.I.M.S
- 1989 - 1989-House Job(CTVS) at A.I.I.M.S
- 1988 - 1989-House Job(ortho.) at Patna Medical College
- 1987 - 1988-Rotatory Intern at Patna Medical College
- 6344Delhi Medical Council