CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Mridula Guleria has more than two decades of experience in the field of Cytopatholpog, especially FNAC, having interacted with top-notch clinicians & surgeons. The need to make an accurate diagnosis based on only cell morphology is both challenging and exciting, as well as being exhilarating.FNAC is a diagnostic tool that is beneficial to both the referring doctor and his/her patient, for in a short span of 12 - 24 hours the nature of the disease will be revealed and treatment can move ahead seamlessly.For lesions/masses that are not palpable, she has a tie - up with Imaging centers close to Defence colony wherein she can utilize their facilities for a guided ( U/S or CT ) FNAC.She quit the cooperate hospitals so that she can ensure a broader platform of patients wherein no referring clinician or surgeon will ever have to worry about losing his/her patient to another hospital /clinician /surgeon. You can get the phone number of Dr. Mridula Guleria on Timesmed.com.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- .Examination of fluids – Pleural fluid
- Ascitic fluid
- Urine for malignant cells
- post- operative peritoneal wash
- broncheoalveolar lavage
- gastric lavage
- abscess aspiration.
- Brush Cytology from – oral cavity
- Common bile duct
- urethral brush
- Gynae Pap smears (conventional ) to be dispatched in absolute alcohol.
- Review ( second opinion ) of any cytopathology slides
- During FNAC
- in case of aspiration of pus
- further investigations for Kochs like Culture studies and Gene Xpert will be undertaken by out sourcing the sample to a reliable laboratory
- Examination for TB
- fungus organisms causing infections.
- Routine blood tests
- thyroid function tests
- liver function test
- kidney function tests
- lipid profile
- random sugar test etc
- if requested by the patient.
- Cell Block preparation from FNAC aspirate / fluid.
- Cell block can be utilized for Immunohistochemical markers in order to confirm diagnosis/ pinpoint site of primary tumor.
- Cell Block can also be utilized for molecular genetic studies in case targeted therapy is desirable..
- MD - Pathology - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) - Pune - 1992
- MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) - Pune - 1980.
Awards and Recognitions
Awarded 3rd Rank in MD Exam - Pune University - 1992.
- Delhi Medical Council
- Registration Number 3424
- Haryana Medical Council
- Registration number - 7377
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Academy of Cytopathologists
- - LM - 088
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists
- - IAPM/L/1992 - 94/100/.
- 2012 - 2016 Head of Department & Senior Consultant at Medanta - the Medicity
- 1999 - 2016 Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals..
- 3424 - Delhi Medical Council - 2000.