CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Raju Pal is currently working as Consultant Physiotherapist at Kalpvriksh Rehabilitation Center. His specialization includes Manual Therapy and Neuro Rehabilitation. His core interest are includes Sports Injury cases and spinal disorders. The services which he provides at this clinic are:Dry Needling, taping and tractionJoint Mobilization and soft tissue mobilizationHeat Therapy and Electrical StimulationVertigo (giddiness) and cervicogenic headache managementSpine Mobilization and strengthening exercisesLower Back Pain, neck pain, knee pain and frozen shoulderSports and Musculoskeletal PhysiotherapyMusculoskeletal Pain ManagementPostural TrainingManual therapyPost-operative physiotherapy (after spine surgery/joint replacement/other orthopaedic surgeries) You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Raju Pal (PT) on Timesmed.com.
- BPTh/BPT - Sai Institute of Para Medical and Allied Health Sciences - 2012
- MPTh/MPT - Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapy - Sai Institute of Para Medical and Allied Health Sciences - 2015.
- Sports Medicine Physician.
Awards and Recognitions
Certification in Therabend Exercise - 2016
Certification in Dry needling - 2016
Certification in Cupping Therapy - 2015.
- Indian Association of Physiotherapist.
- 2014 - 2016 Consultant Physiotherapist at Kalpvriksh.
- RP 3447 - Delhi Medical Council - 2012.