CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Ashu Arora is an alumnus of the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi where he did his MBBS and later on his MD - Medicine. He started his career as Sr. Resident at Maulana Azad Medical College and later on worked in the capacity of Sr. Research Associate at MAMC. Dr. Ashu was also an assistant professor at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. Later on he worked in capacity of senior consultant at Sarvodaya Hospital for 8 long years. Currently he is a senior consultant at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.He brings in a rich experience with more that 8 publications in National and International Index Journal. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Ashu Arora on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - G B Pant Hospital/Moulana Azad Medical College - New Delhi - 1997
- MD - Medicine - G B Pant Hospital/Moulana Azad Medical College - New Delhi - 2000.
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
More than 8 Publications in International & National Index Journal - .
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI).
- 2000 - 2003 - Sr. Resident at Maulana Azad Medical College
- 2003 - 2006 - Sr. Research Associate at Maulana Azad Medical College
- 2006 - 2008 - Assistant Professor at Lady Hardinge Medical College
- 2008 - 2016 - Sr. Consultant at Sarvodaya Hospital
- 2016 - Present - Sr. Consultant at Asian Institute Of Medical Sciences.
- 9054 - Delhi Medical Council - 2000.