CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Vishal Agarwal is one of the well experienced, knowledgeable, highly energetic and successful doctor in Gurgaon with more than 16 years of progressive clinical and surgical experience in Corporate Medical Industry (CTVS). Dr. Vishal Agarwal has completed M.S. from Aurangabad University (Maharashtra) in 2003 & M.Ch. (Senior resident CTVS) from LPS Institute of CTVS, Kanpur (U.P.) in 2008. He has also started pediatric cardiac surgery programme by the name of “RUHELKAHND HEART FOUNDATION”, under which ICR for TOF , Glenn Shunt, ASD, VSD, PDA closer performed and BT Shunt ( all &gt; 10 kilos). For Last 6 years, he is catering the large population of Western U.P. and doing weekly OPD & regular CME that helps me to convert them for corporate treatment. Dr. Vishal Agarwal is currently Practicing in Paras Hospital which is situated in sushant lok-I, Gurgaon as a Sr. Consultant in CTVS Department since 2012. He is expert in Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgeries, Cardiac Surgery, Re-Exploration, LIMA Harvesting, Proximal and Distal Anastomosis, Sternotomy and Closer, Assisting in all types of CTVS Surgeries, I.C.U Management, Doing surgeries at satellite centres. You can find various information about Dr. Vishal Agarwal on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Aurangabad University- Maharashtra- 2000
- MS - General Surgery - Aurangabad University- Maharashtra- 2003
- M.Ch - LPS Institute of CTVS- Kanpur (U.P.)- 2008
- Ph. D - Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery - LPS Institute of CTVS- Kanpur (U.P.)- 2008
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
Performed & started open heart surgery Programme (for TAR-OPCABG) at Yashoda superspeciality hospital (Ghaziabad).
Achievements:- Performed 1st TAR-OPCAB [Total Arterial Revascularization on Beating Heart] of Western (U.P.).
Performed Ist Total Intra Cardiac Repair for DCRV with Inlet VSD of west U .P.
Performed 1st composite CABG with AVR of Western (U.P.).
Performed 1st Aorto-Femoral & Femoral Popliteal vascular bypass in same patient in Western (U.P.).
Performed and started programme of “AWAKE OPEN HEART SURGERY” at Western UP.
1st repair of RSOV – Ruptured sinus of Valsalva via patch in Paediatric case
1st Total Intra Cardiac Repair in pediatric in International Patient & started the paediatric programme at paras
Has made the India’s 1st case of 11th case in the world of QAV + Severe AR + Anamalous RCA
3rd Center in North India to perform Cardiac Surgery at satellite center in a different state
BEATING HEART CABG performed on a patient with 13-15% ejection fraction
Total Arterial Revascularization – LIMA- RIMA & Radial Artery
Minimal Invasive ASD / MVR-
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- 2012 - 2015-Head of Department- Department of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery at Paras Hospital
- 2010 - 2012-Head of Department & Chief Cardiac Surgeon at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute- Meerut
- 2008 - 2010-Ex- Medical Director- Head of the Department and Chief Cardiac Surgeon at Gangasheel Advanced Superspeciality Hospital- Bareilly
- 2008 - 2008-Consultant at National Heart Institute
- 2008 - 2008-Consultant at Sigma group of Hospital- Hyderabad (A.P.)
- HA 361029-Medical Council of India- 2000