CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. B. Sitaram Reddy is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 46 years in this field. Dr. B. Sitaram Reddy practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in 1964, MS - General Surgery from The Wilmington Medical Centre, Delaware, USA in 1971 and FRCS - Cardiothoracic Surgery from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow in 1981. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). You can get the phone number of Dr. B. Sitaram Reddy on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Gandhi Medical College - Hyderabad - 1964
- MS - General Surgery - The Wilmington Medical Centre - Delaware - USA - 1971
- FRCS - Cardiothoracic Surgery - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS) - Glasgow - 1981.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
Awards and Recognitions
Publications: Dissecting Aneurysms Of The Descending Aorta; Improved Surgical Results In 92 Patients. Reul GJ: Cooley DA: Hallman; Reddy Sb Kyger ER III; Wukasch Dc; Archives Of Surgery 110
Publications: Giant Aneurysm Of Renal Artery: Surgical Management
Lokeswara Rao Sajja
Sitaram Reddy Benjaram
FRCS. Sarbeswar Sahariah
MS; Vijay Kumar Devaraj
- Asian Cardiolvascular & Thoracic Annals - 2002
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 1974 - 1978 Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon at Lake County Hospitals - Indiana - USA
- 1978 - 1979 Registrar - Cardiovascular Surgery at National Heart Hospital - London - UK
- 1983 - 1986 Consultant - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at Apollo Hospitals - Chennai
- 1986 - 1988 Consultant & Chief of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital
- 1988 - Present Senior Consultant - Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery at Apollo Hospitals.
- 2525 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1964.