CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Daljeet Kaur is a UK trained psychiatrist (London) with 11 years of experience in psychiatry. She worked as a consultant psychiatrist prior to her move to India in July 2015. She has successfully managed cases of stress, adjustment disorder, depression, anxiety, OCD, psychosomatic problems, drug problems, psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, delirium and other psychiatric conditions caused due to physical problems. Dr. Daljeet Kaur has a special interest in developmental disorders in children like autism, memory problems in elderly population like dementia, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and women’s mental health. Dr. Daljeet Kaur also helps patients to improve self esteem and confidence, she offers counseling for marriage and other relationship difficulties, offers parents support and strategies for behavioral problems in children. She speaks English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada and Punjabi.Dr. Daljeet Kaur enjoys her work. She wants to genuinely help people by supporting them to resolve their problems. She has gained vast knowledge in psychiatry from the UK and would now like to use those techniques, communication skills, advanced medication and recent updates with her own people here in India. Her vision is to create awareness of psychiatric problems and their excellent treatments among cities and districts. She wants to reduce the stigma and offer a holistic approach to people suffering from psychiatric problems. You can get the phone number of Dr. Daljeet Kaur on Timesmed.com.
- Anger Management
- Suicidal Behavior
- Abnormal - Unusual - Strange Behavior
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- Depression Treatment
- Stress Management
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Drug Abuse & DeAddiction Therapy
- Nightmares/Bad Dreams
- Anxiety Disorders Treatment
- Child and Adolescent Problems
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Unexplained Physical Symptoms
- Alcohol De - addiction Treatment.
- MBBS - Mahadevappa Rampure College of Medical Sciences - 2000
- MRCP (UK) - Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists - London - UK - 2014.
Awards and Recognitions
Member Of Royal College Of Psychiatrists - 2014.
- General Medical Council UK.
- 2014 - 2015 Consultant Psychiatrist at GMW Mental Health NHS Trust
- 2013 - 2014 Early Intervention Team - Bolton at GMW Mental Health NHS Trust
- 2012 - 2013 General Adult Psychiatry at GMW Mental Health NHS Trust.
- 58354 - Karnataka Medical Council - 2001.