CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Mathan Hails from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu from where he graduated. His postgraduate career included research and clinical work at department of Internal medicine and Cardiology at NHL medical school and Sir Grants Medical college at University of Gujarat and Mumbai respectively.Dr. Mathan works as an Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Somajiguda Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad. He also consults at the Mathans Hypertension and Diabetes Speciality Clinic. As an Interventional Cardiologist, Dr. Mathan has wide knowledge and experience dealing with Primary and Complex PTCA in Acute Myocardial Infarction.Dr. Mathan has a experience of performing more than 20000 coronary angiograms and 3000 angioplasties with success rate more than 99%.Dr. Mathan has won many awards and recognitions for his outstanding performance. He is a Gold Medalist in Cardiology and was also awarded the “Best Young Interventional Cardiologist” by Singlive in Singapore. He was also awarded the "Best Resident Award 2003", for being the Top Scorer among all D.M/M.ch residents. He is also the Second Rank Holder in the MD exams. He secured the Best Research Thesis award in Cardiology in India, 2006.His thesis and clinical trials have been widely appreciated for their clarity of ideas. He submitted the 'Coronary Angioplasty in Chronic Total Occlusion: Immediate and short term follow up results' to the Mumbai University, July 2004. This paper was Awarded the best thesis in Cardiology in India. You can get the phone number of Dr. Ganesh Mathan MD on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Coimbatore Medical College - 1991
- MD - General Medicine - Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College - Ahmedabad - 1998
- DM - Cardiology - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital - Mumbai - 2001.
Awards and Recognitions
DM - Gold Medalist Mumbai University - 2004
Gandhi Award for Excellence in Cardiology - 2004
Received Gold Medal from the Governor of Maharashtra for scoring the highest marks in Mumbai University - 2004
Best Research Thesis award in Cardiology - 2006
Secured 4th Rank In All India DM / Mch Entrance Examination - 2004
Best Young Interventional Cardiologist - Singapore - 2006.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Society Of Cardiovascular Angiography And Interventions - USA.
- 2006 - 2015 Sr.Consultant & Interventional Cardiologist at Yashoda Hospital
- 2004 - 2006 Interventional Cardiologist at Heart Care Clinic (Now)CIMS
- 2001 - 2004 Cardiology Resident at Sir Grant Medial College
- 1998 - 2001 Internal medicine resident at NHL Medical College.
- 78925 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 2014.