CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. J MadhusudhanReddy is an Anesthesiologist in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 37 years in this field. Dr. J MadhusudhanReddy practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal in 1968, Diploma in Anesthesiology from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London in 1975 and Fellow of the Faculty of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland (FFARCS (Ire) from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland / Royal College Of Physicians Of Ireland in 1978. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Member of Medical Team for King Fahad, Saudi Arabia and Indian Society of Anaesthesiology. You can get the phone number of Dr. J MadhusudhanReddy on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Kakatiya Medical College - Wrangal - 1968
- Diploma in Anesthesiology - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - London - 1975
- Fellow of the Faculty of Anaesthetists - Royal College of Surgeons - Ireland (FFARCS (Ire) - Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland / Royal College Of Physicians Of Ireland - 1978.
Awards and Recognitions
Established Pain Relief Service In Labour In Saudi Arabia & Apollo Hospitals
Established Chronic Pain Relief Service In Saudi Arabia & Apollo Hospitals.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of Medical Team for King Fahad - Saudi Arabia
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiology.
- 1973 - 1975 Sr. House Officer at Pontefract General Infirmary - UK
- 1975 - 1977 Registrar at Bury General Hospital - UK
- 1977 - 1979 Registrar at Leicester Royal Infirmary - UK
- 1979 - Present Consultant Anaesthetist at Kidder Minister General Hospital - UK
- 1979 - 1980 Consultant Anaesthetist at Maidstone General Hospital - UK
- 1980 - 1989 Consultant Anaesthetist at Riyadh Armed Forces Hospital - Riyadh - KSA
- 1989 - Present Sr. Consultant Anaesthetist & HOD Anaesthesia at Apollo Hospitals - Hyderabad.
- 3764 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1970.