CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. K. Raghuveer is an Orthopedist in Secunderabad, Hyderabad and has an experience of 21 years in this field. Dr. K. Raghuveer practices at KIMS - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences in Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Care Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and Sai Institute of Sports Injury And Arthroscopy in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from University Of Mysore, India in 1991, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India in 1996 and Fellowship in Arthoplasty Sports Medicine (Germany) from Technical University of Munich in 1998. He is a member of International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Indian Arthroscopy Society and Shoulder and Elbow Society of India. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Musculoskeletal Pain Management, Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, Functional Orthopedics, Correction of deformities and Muscle release etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. K. Raghuveer on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - University Of Mysore - India - 1991
- DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India - 1996
- Fellowship in Arthoplasty Sports Medicine (Germany) - Technical University of Munich - 1998
- MS - Orthopaedics - Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS) - 1995.
Awards and Recognitions
National Faculty Member In Indian Arthroscopy Society
Learning Centre to train Orthopaedic surgeons in Arthroscopic Surgery.
- International Society of Arthroscopy - Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of India.
- 20951 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1992.