CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Kiran Reddy Chennuri is a young and focused Orthopedic Surgeon who has done his under graduation from Sri Ramachandra Medical College in Chennai and he subsequently did his masters from ASRAM Medical College. He worked in Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, where he was dealing with high volumes of cases in trauma and emergency care. He later pursued his M.Ch degree in Orthopaedics from the prestigious university of Dundee, UK, where he was concomitantly attending to surgeries at the Ninewells Hospital under the mentorship of Dr. David Nichol, a renowned Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty Surgeon in Scotland. Dr. Kiran Reddy has also worked in TORT center and Institute for Motion Analysis and Research -IMAR where elite athletes and sports personnel come for diagnosis of biomechanical issues under the mentorship of Prof. J Rami Abboud. After returning to India, he has joined a Kamineni Medical College where he was involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students. he has done a fellowship under the pioneer of Arthroscopy in India. He has also done an observership in Ortho One which is a high volume apex center for sports related injuries. As he firmly believes in continuing medical education and personal advancement as a surgeon, he attends various workshops, training programs and conferences around the world to keep himself up to date with the recent advances and treatment options beneficial to the patient. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Kiran Reddy Chennuri on Timesmed.com.
- Sports Injury Treatment/Management
- Functional Orthopedics
- Bone Trauma
- Cartilage Surgery
- Articular Degenerative Disease Treatment
- Knee care
- Arthritis Management
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Frozen Shoulder Treatment
- Shoulder SLAP (Tear) Lesions
- Bankart Repair
- Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
- Stem Cell Therapy For Orthopedic Conditions.
- MBBS - Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai - 2006
- MS - Orthopaedics - Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences - Eluru - 2013
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics - University of Dundee (U.K) - 2015.
- Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Sport Injury Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian cartilage society
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- 2017 - 2017 Consultant Orthopaedician at Century Hospital
- 2017 - 2017 Consultant Orthopaedician at Oakridge Hospital
- 2015 - 2017 Assistant Professor and Consultant Orthopaedician at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2014 - 2014 Senior Resident at Osmania Medical College
- 2010 - 2013 Resident in Orthopaedics at ASRAM.
- 82629 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 2013.