Dr. Madhav Yendru is a Senior Consultant in Spine and Musculoskeletal Oncology in Hyderabad. He completed his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has also done his MS in Orthopedics from JJM Medical College, Karnataka. He undertook MCh in Orthopaedics from the University of Dundee, UK. Dr. Madhav has Worked at Nizams’ Institute of Medical Sciences. Here he was involved in cases related to Trauma and Spine. He thus became engrossed in Spine studies and has been specializing in the area for many years now.Dr. Madhav has involved in over 650 Spine Surgeries and procedures over the years which has helped him gain extensive knowledge regarding the field. He is also into research studies and hopes to master it further in order bring in a holistic approach to spine disorders. Dr. Madhav has also had enormous experience working at various hospitals in India and UK. He has thus extended his services to hospitals like Wockhardt Hospitals, and Ninewells Hospital, Dundee. At the Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. Madhav has worked as a Clinical Registrar. He has also worked at Ortho Relief Hospital and Research Centre, Nagpur as well as KB Municipal Hospital, Mumbai. You can get the phone number of Dr. Madhav Yendru on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Gandhi Medical College - Hyderabad - 1996
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics - University of Dundee (U.K) - 2004
- MS - Orthopaedics - Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC) - 2001.
- Spine Surgeon
- Spine And Pain Specialist
- Joint Replacement Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
Gold medal - 1998 Inter school dramatics competition - 1998
Gold Medal for outstanding performance in MS Orthopaedic
a feat yet undisputed Rajiv Gandhi University - 2001
Professorial Award for Meritorious Performance and Excellence from the University of Dundee.
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council since 1997
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- 1997 - 1998 House Officer at Swapna Nursing Home
- 1998 - 2001 Orthopaedic Resident at JJM College
- 2001 - 2002 Registrar at KB Muncipal Hospital
- 2002 - Present Registrar at Ortho Relief Hospital & Research Centre
- 2003 - 2004 Registrar at Hydrabad Nursing Home
- 2004 - 2006 Clinical Registrar at NIMS
- 2006 - 2012 Consultant at Wockhardt hospitals
- 2012 - Present Sn Consultant Spine & Oncology at Global Hospitals.
- 40574 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1997.