CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
With an experience of working and training in some of the mostreputed centers such as Cambridge University Hospital, Dr. Sarada brings home some of the international practices in the management of various digestive and liver diseases. She is a JAG accredited endoscopist and is proficient in Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and advanced endoscopic procedures such as Endoscopic ultrasound. She has dual accreditation in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and her specialist interests include management of various Liver and Pancreatic disorders.Conditions treated. Ulcer Disease, Acid Reflux / Heartburn, Nausea and Vomiting, Abdominal pain, bloating, Gallstones, Loose stools, constipation, Hemorrhoids / Piles, Anal fissure, Jaundice, Fatty Liver Disease, Cirrhosis, Pancreatitis You can get the phone number of Dr. Sarada Pasangulapati on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Andhra Medical College - Visakhapatnam - 2003
- MRCP (UK) - Federation of Royal college of Physician of the United Kingdom - 2009
- MRCP (UK) - Federation of Royal college of Physicians of the United Kingdom and British Society of Gastroenterology - 2010
- CCT - Gastroenterology - Federation of Royal college of Physician of the United Kingdom - 2014.
Awards and Recognitions
- European Association for the Study of Liver Disease (EASL)
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- British Association for the study of the liver (BASL).
- 51638 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 2004.