CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Sashikanth Maddu is a Plastic Surgeon in KPHB, Hyderabad and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Sashikanth Maddu practices at Sarayu Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Clinic in KPHB, Hyderabad and Yashoda Hospital in Somajiguda, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from University of Pune in 2000, MS - General Surgery from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 2006 and MCh - Plastic Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 2010. He is a member of Association of Phono Surgeons of India (APSI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Keloid / Scar revision surgery, Scar Revision Surgery, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck Surgery and Cleft Surgery etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Sashikanth Maddu on Timesmed.com.
- Cosmetic - Plastic & Reconstructive Micro vascular Surgery
- Free tissue transfer flap with microvascular
- Congenital Anomalies
- Syndactyly - Macro Dactyly
- Keloid / Scar revision surgery
- Face lift
- Chin Augumentation (Mentoplasty)
- Cheek Surgery
- Cleft Surgery
- Breast lift
- Breast Augmentation/Mammoplasty
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Burns Management
- Keloid/Scar Treatment
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Surgery.
- MBBS - University of Pune - 2000
- MS - General Surgery - Government Medical College and Hospital - Nagpur - 2006
- MCh - Plastic Surgery - Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital - 2010.
- Plastic Surgeon.
Awards and Recognitions
Research Paper on Mandibular Reconstruction In Children - APISCON - 2010
Research Paper on Rhinoplasty in Craniofacial Anamoles - APSICON - 2010
Research Paper on Abdominoplasty in abdominal Contour Deformities - APSICON - 2009.
- Association of Phono Surgeons of India (APSI).
- 2007 - 2010 Cosmetic Surgeon at BYL Nair Hospital
- 2010 - 2011 Cosmetic Surgeon at NECKER Hospitals
- 2011 - 2013 Cosmetic Surgeon at Global Hospitals
- 2013 - Present Cosmetic Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals Somajiguda.
- 44845 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 2000.