CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Simhadri Chandrasekhar Rao is a Surgical Oncologist in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 33 years in this field. Dr. Simhadri Chandrasekhar Rao practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 1979, MS - General Surgery from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 1983 and MCh - Surgical Oncology from Cancer Institute Adyar in 1988. He is a member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Chemotherapy, Sentinel Node Biopsy, Stem Cell Transplantation, Splenectomy and Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Simhadri Chandrasekhar Rao on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Guntur Medical College - Guntur - 1979
- MS - General Surgery - Guntur Medical College - Guntur - 1983
- MCh - Surgical Oncology - Cancer Institute Adyar - 1988.
- Surgical Oncologist.
Awards and Recognitions
First Class in Second & Final MBBS
Merit Certificate In Pharmacology
University Second In Forensic Medicine
University First In Medicine
University First In Final MBBS.
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO).
- 1983 - 1984 Asst. Prof. Of Surgery at King George Hospital
- 1984 - 1986 Asst. Prof. Of Surgery at Osmania Medical College
- 1986 - 1988 M Ch. (Surgical Oncology) at Adayar Cancer Institute
- 1988 - 1993 Asst. Prof. Of Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute Of Oncology
- 1989 - Present Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Apollo Hospitals
- 1993 - Present Prof. Of Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute Of Oncology
- 1994 - Present Prof. & Head Of The Department of Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute Of Oncology
- 1999 - Present Director & Chief Surgical Oncologist at Indo - American Cancer Institute & Research Centre.
- 12699 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1988.