Dr. Anirban Sarkar is a Pulmonologist from Kolkata in West Bengal. He is currently available for his expert advice at Zenith Superspeciality Hospital, ILS Hospital apart from attending his patients at Meera Polyclinic, Dishari Doctors Chamber, and Drug House. He has completed MBBS from Medical College and Hospital where he also bagged Gold Medal in Pathology and Microbiology. This feat was followed by securing Gold medal in 2002 while pursuing MD from reputed IPGMER, Kolkata. You can get the phone number of Dr. Anirban Sarkar on Timesmed. com.
- Lung Abscess
- Respiratory Conditions
- Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment
- Allergy Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Diseases of the Chest
- Chest Pain Treatment
- Chest & Abodmen & Upper Extremity
- Lung Infections Treatment
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment
- Bronchial Asthma Treatment.
- MBBS - Medical College - Calcutta - 1995
- MD - Pulmonary Medicine - Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER - SSKM Hospital) - Kolkata - 2002
- FCCP - Pulmonary Medicine - American College Of Chest Physicians - 2004.
- Tuberculous and chest Diseases Specialist.
Awards and Recognitions
Gold Medal - Post Graduate examination in Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases - 2002
Silver Plate Award By Indian Chest Society For The Best Original Article In Lung India. - 2010.
- IMA College of General Practitioners.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 1995.