CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Anju Jain is one of the leading consultant Haematologist and A National Scholarship Award Winner From Govt Of India. She received her extensive training in all branches of Haematology including Laboratory Haematology, Blood Banking, General Haematology like Anemia, Coagulation Disorders, Haemato-Oncology including Leukaemias, Lymphomas and Myeloma and Bone Marrow Transplantation from United Kingdom. She passed the MRCPath (Haematology) from London in 1993 and completed her training having acquired CCST. She moved to India in September 1994 and joined Peerless Hospital as full time consultant being in-charge of Blood Bank, Developed Clinical Haematogy Services and was responsible for the Haematology Laboratory. From 1997 onwards she started visiting other Hospitals like AMRI, Woodlands, Kothari Medical Center, Ruby General Hospital ect. From 2000-2011 she worked again in United Kingdom in various Hospitals as a consultant. She rejoined her work as Haematogist in Peerless Hospital, Kolkata from 2012 onwards, she also has joined Medica Superspeciality Hospital , Fortis Hospital, Anandapur and also practices at Pulse Diagonistic. You can get the phone number of Dr. Anju jain on Timesmed. com.
- Coagulation Disorder
- Bleeding and Thrombotic Problem
- Clinical Hematology
- Laboratory Hematology
- Anemia Treatment
- blood disorder Treatment
- Benign Hematology Treatment
- Red Blood cell disorders
- General Hematology
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Clotting Disorders
- Haemophilia and Bleeding Disorders
- Thrombophilic disorders
- Haematological Oncology
- Blood Banking.
- MBBS - Medical College - Calcutta - 1980
- MRCPath (Haematology) - Royal College of Pathology - London - 1993
- FRCPath - Haematology - Royal College of Pathology - London - 2001.
- Haematology and Transfusion Medicine Specialist
- Clinical Hematologist.
Awards and Recognitions
National Scholarship Award by Govt of India - 1972
College Scholarship Whilst at Medical College - 1980.
- Bengal Society of Haematology
- Royal College of Pathologist - London.
- 1994 - 2016
- Consultant at Peerless Hospital
- 2015 - 2016
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital - Anandapur
- 2016 - 2016
- Consultant at Pulse Diagonistic.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 1981.