CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Prasenjit Sarkar is an Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Cardiology doctor in Kolkata and has an experience of 13 years in these fields. Dr. Prasenjit Sarkar practices at Dr. Prasenjit Sarkar's Clinic in Salt Lake, Kolkata. He has completed MBBS from Burdwan Medical College in 2002 and MD - General Medicine from Capetown University, 2015. He has also completed his MRCP from Royal college of Physicians (BWI), 2013. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Prasenjit Sarkar on Timesmed. com.
- MBBS - Burdwan Medical College - 2002
- MD - General Medicine - Capetown University - 2015
- Diploma in Public Health - All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health - 2009
- Postgraduate Diploma Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC) - Apollo Gleneagles Hospital - Kolkata - 2011.
- Internal Medicine
- General Physician
Awards and Recognitions
Fellow in Intensive Care Medicine
ACC(American College of Cardiology) Physician Upgrade Course by American Education Foundation.
- Member of American College of Cardiology
- Life member of College of Critical Care Medicine
- Life member of Indian Public Health Association
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 2013 - 2016
- Critical Care Head at ILS Hospitals.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 2003.