CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Anjali Jitendra Bapat has 25 years experience. Give feedback Dr. Anjali Jitendra Bapat is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Mahim, Mumbai and has an experience of 25 years in these fields. Dr. Anjali Jitendra Bapat practices at Dr. Anjali Bapat Clinic in Mahim, Mumbai. She completed MS-Counseling and Psychotherapy from IPMS, Mumbai in 2012, M.D. from the University of Bombay in 1991 and DGO from College of Physicians & Surgeons in 1990.She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India and Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Anjali Jitendra Bapat on Timesmed.com. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Anjali Jitendra Bapat on Timesmed.com.
- DGO - College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai - 1990
- MBBS - University Of Bombay - 1987
- Masters in counselling and psychotherapy - IPMS - MUmbai - 2012.
Awards and Recognitions
Secured 1st rank in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Grant Medical College J.J.Group of Hospitals at 3rd MBBS - 1986
Dr. Maclennan scholarship for securing highest marks in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at 3rd M.B.B.S. - 1986
Secured 2nd rank in D.G.O. examination held in April 1990 by College of Physicians & Surgeons of Bombay - 1990
Secured 3 rd rank in M.D.(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) exam by University of Bombay - 1991
First prize for the best paper presented at first annual conference of Obst & Gyn Grant Medical College Bombay - 1989
First prize for the best paper presented at 5th all Maharashtra conference of Obst & Gyn held at Aurangabad - 1991
Dr. Maclennan silver medal for securing highest marks in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at 3rd M.B.B.S. - 1986
Dr.(Mrs.) Urmila Joshi prize for securing highest marks in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at 3rd M.B.B.S. - 1986.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India
- Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India.
- 1988 - 1989 House - Surgeon at Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Grant Medical College
- J.J.Group of Hospitals
- 1989 - 1991 Registrar at Cama Albless Hospital
- 1991 - 1991 RMO (Obst. & Gyn.) at St. Elizabeth Hospital
- 1991 - 1992 Assistant Gynaecology at Infertility Clinic - Dr. Mehrod Hansotia
- 1992 - 1994 Assistant Consultant at Dr. Shah's Hospital
- Vile Parle (E)
- 1994 - 1996 Medical Officer (Obst. & Gyn.) at Ministry of Health Sultunate of Oman
- 1997 - 1997 Assistant Consultant at Purandare Hospital
- Andheri (W)
- 1997 - 1998 Consultant Obst. & Gynaecology at Private Practise
- 1998 - 1999 Asst. Surgeon Gr. I (Gynaecology) at Rashtriya Chemicaks & Fertilizers Ltd Hospital
- 1999 - 2002 Medical Officer (Obstetrics And Gynaecology) at Mumbai Port Trust Hospital
- 2002 - Present Consultant Obstetrician And Gynaecologist at Dr. Padgaonkar Hospital
- 59302 - Maharashtra Medical Council 1988.