CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Janhvi Vayada has completed her Masters in Sports Physiotherapy from one of the most elite institution Faculty of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Key skills include biomechanical evaluation, kinanthropometry, prehabilitation prior to any joint surgery, post-operative functional rehabilitation after musculoskeletal or sports injuries.Treatment is based on designing exercise protocols after taking patient history, symptoms and clinical findings.Functional training, Gait Training and ergonomic training are other areas of her interest. You can get the phone number of Dr. Janhvi Vayada (PT) on Timesmed.com.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
- Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Functional physiotherapy
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Foot Care
- Deep Tissue Release Therapy
- Corrective exercises
- Postural Training
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Knee care.
- MPTh/MPT - Sports Physiotherapy - Faculty of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy - Guru Nanak Dev University - 2014
- BPTh/BPT - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences - Bangalore - India - 2010.
- Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Awards and Recognitions
2nd University Ranker in Masters in Sports Physical Therapy from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar - 2014.
- 2015 - 2016 Clinical Sports Physiotherapist at Stride Fitness & Mobility Clinic
- 2012 - 2012 Clinical Physiotherapist at Mind and Body Wellness Centre
- 2011 - 2011 Volunteer at G2 Sports Therapy
- 2012 - 2014 Sports Physiotherapist at Guru Nanak Dev University.
- LA - 39252 - Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP) 2016.