CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Mayank Jain is physiotherapist and exercise physiologist (USA) with 10 years of teaching ,research and clinical experience in USA. During his MasterS of science (MS) in exercise physiology at University of Texas at Arlington, Mayank was a Graduate research assistant and recipient of prestigious Dean’s fellowship. In USA Dr. Mayank worked in state of art clinics and research facilities with internationally renowned university team of professors and scientists in the field of human biomechanics, exercise physiology, injury prevention and rehabilitation. During his MS he was mentored by US Olympic Team athletic trainer. He was also named in publications in the journal of occupational rehabilitation ,Journal of biobehavioral research and presentation at World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy. After completing his MS, Mayank worked as physiotherapist and at management positions with USA's top rehabilitation companies in New york and Indiana State and later promoted as Program director in USA’s largest rehabilitation company Rehab Care( Kindred Healthcare). After working for 8 years in USA, following his long cherished dream of bringing science and corporate professionalism in Indian Physiotherapy and fitness market, Mayank moved permanently to Mumbai, India and led the foundation of Revival Physio Fit. You can get the phone number of Dr. Mayank Jain, (PT) on Timesmed.com.
- Strengthening Excercise
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization
- Postural Training
- Ergonomic Training
- Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation
- Kinesio Taping
- Soft Tissue Injuries and Reconstruction
- Bio-mechanical Assessment of joint pain and Injuries
- Cardiac Rehabilitation as per American College of Sports Medicine Guidlines
- Strength & Conditioning.
- MS - Exercise Physiology ( Kinesiology & Sports Sciences) - University of Texas at Arlington - TX - USA - 2009
- BPTh/BPT - Indore Institute Medical Science - 2006
- Diploma in Physiotherapy - Indore Institute Medical Science - 2008.
Awards and Recognitions
Dean's Fellowship . University of Texas Arlington USA ( 2007-2009)
Master Dean's Fellowship ( University of Texas at Arlington USA 2006-09) - 2006
Publication in Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation USA
Publication in Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research USA
Presentation at World Federation of Athletic Training & Therapy congress TX USA
Completed Kinesio Tapping 1 2 and 3 USA
American Physical Therapist Association -Credentialed Clinical Instructor
Certification of Support United States Olympic Committee.
Certification of Recognition Peoples for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Indiana State Physical Therapy Association
- New York State Education Department
- 2016 - 2016 Founder at Revival Physio Fit
- 2015 - 2016 Senior Physiotherapist at Indian Institute of Environmental Medicine
- 2012 - 2015 Program Director at Rehab Care ( Kindred Health Care)
- IN (USA )
- 2011 - 2012 Physiotherapist & Assistant Rehab Service Manager at American Senior Communities
- IN ( USA)
- 2010 - 2011 Physitherapist & Program Manager at Genesis Rehab Services
- 2010 - 2010 Physiotherapist at Better Health care
- New York ( USA)
- 2007 - 2009 Graduate Research Assistant at University of Texas
- TX (USA)
- 2006 - 2007 Physiotherapist at Bhandari Hospital & Reserch Center.
- 05010235A - Medical Licensing Board of Indiana 2010
- 05010235 - Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP) 2010.