CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Saurabh Joshi is the Principal Consultant at Vein Center. He is trained in the field of interventional and radiology treatments of vascular diseases. Passionate about his profession, he actively participates in the medical management of his patients. Dr. Saurabh Joshi completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology from India’s premier institution – Kovai Medical Center, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.A member in good standing of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe (CIRSE) and European Society of Radiology (ESR), Dr. Saurabh Joshi has presented multiple presentations/papers in various leading Radiology and Cardiovascular conferences in India and abroad. Some of them include:1.Uterine Artery Embolization in Post Partum Haemorrhage. Presented at the Annual Conference of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe, Lisbon, Portugal.2.CT angiography-guided Bronchial Artery Embolization in Haemoptysis – Does it reduce recurrence rates? Presented at the Annual Conference of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe, Lisbon, Portugal.3.Radiofrequency Ablation for Varicose Veins with Bipolar System – Single Center Experience. Presented at the National Conference of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.4.Hardware in the treatment of Intracranial Aneurysm. Presented at the National Conference of Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.5.The incidence of Developmental Dysplasia of Hip, an evaluation by the Graf’s method of Ultrasound. Presented at the Conference of Radiology of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC). You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Saurabh Joshi on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences - Nashik - 2004
- MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology - Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Pune - 2011
- Post - Doctoral Fellowship Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 2012.
- Interventional Radiologist
- Vascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
Indian Society of Pediatric Radiology - 2009.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Medical Consultants
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
- European Society of Radiology
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe.
- 2007 - 2011 Radiology Resident at Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- 2011 - 2012 Post Doctoral Fellow - Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology at KMCH - Coimbatore - Tamil Nadu Dr MGR University
- 2012 - 2014 Consultant Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist at Godrej Memorial Hospital
- 2013 - 2017 Principal Consultant at The Vein Center.
- 2005052629 - Maharashtra Medical Council 2005.