Choose the Location Address
Search Services in your City
Responsible for supervising, nurturing, and caring for children typically from ages 6 weeks to 5 years old, before the child enters kindergarten. Welcomes children each day, provides meals, performs crafts and activities, changes diapers, and ensures children behave well when in contact with other children.
- Nurture and care for children while parents are at work or school.
- Supervise older children before and after school.
- Provide nutritious meals.
- Wipe hands and mouth before and after meals.
- Perform good hand-washing techniques for disease and infection control.
- Organize activities and implement curricula that stimulate children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth.
- Bathe, dress, and feed children.
- Wash clothes and clean rooms.
- Prepare bottles and change diapers.
- Ensure children have adequate supplies from home, such as diaper cream and diapers.
- Prepare children for school.
- Provide for a child's basic needs.
- Comfort children when they are crying.
- Determine cause of distress.
- Report behavior to parents each day.
- Schedule conferences to discuss a child's needs.
- Make suggestions for things parents can work on at home.
- Recruit parent volunteers to work with the children and participate in administrative decisions and program planning.
- Prepare daily and long-term schedules of activities.
- Supervise children while they are playing outside or on a playground.
- Take children on field trips.
Thank you for Registering with Timesmed Services through www.timesmed.com. We Will Get Back Soon...
Book an Appointment
Thank you for your interest in TimesMed. Please register here for your required service we will immediately revert you. Thank you once again. We Assure you of our Best Service and Support at all Times.