CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Abhishek Mohan is a Pune based Speech-Language Therapist and Audiologist with 10 years’ experience working with children and adults with special needs. He works with children from birth until they start school and has also spent years working with students in the school sector. He’s also got a wealth of professional development under his belt. He’s spent 1.5 years as a Speech therapist & Audiologist at Armed Forces Medical College Pune and Bionic Ear Research Centre. Abhishek has enjoyed watching his clients’ progress, thanks to the powerful combination of therapy and natural developmental growth. “Sometimes, you are literally bolting your therapy onto that process and riding a wave of development.” He says his ultimate goal is to help a child learn to use speech and language to express their needs, wants and ideas, form friendships and gain independence. He works hard to integrate speech and language learning into a child’s play and believes everyday life is a great context for learning. You can get the phone number of Mr. Abhishek Mohan on Timesmed.com.
- MASLP - Mangalore University - Karnataka - India - 2008
- Bachelors in Speech Language & Hearing Sciences - Mangalore University - Karnataka - India - 2005
- PG diploma in Developmental Rehabilitation - Osmania University - 2006.
- Speech Therapist.
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Speech and Hearing Association.
- 2008 - 2009 Audiologist at Widex India Pvt. Ltd.
- 2008 - 2009 Audiologist and Speech Language Therapist at AFMC
- 2009 - 2015 Audiologist at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- 2014 - 2015 Speech Language Therapist at Listen and Speak Clinic.
- A45205 - Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) - 2015.