Dr. Avishek Bhadra is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics of Eden Hospital, Medical College, Kolkata and is a practicing Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Salt Lake, Bidhannagar, Laketown, Nagerbazar, Baguihati, Teghoria, Rajarhat, and Newtown. Dr. Avishek Bhadra received Gold Medals from His Highness, The Honorable Governor of West Bengal, for securing the 1st Position in both MBBS and MS examination. After completing his postgraduation from R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital, Dr. Bhadra worked as a Senior Resident in the same hospital, before joining Calcutta National Medical College & Hospital where he worked as a Residential Medical Officer cum Clinical Tutor in the Department of G&O. Presently, Dr. Avishek Bhadra is attached to Calcutta Medical College as an Assistant Professor. Dr. Avishek Bhadra is also an active Managing Committee Member of "The Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society", the prestigious ObGyn Society of Bengal, and a member of other societies, namely "Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists", "Indian Menopause Society", "Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction" and many others. You may contact Dr. Avishek Bhadra for any Gynecology, Obstetric and Maternity Services including Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgeries. His availability is round the clock with maximum patient satisfaction. You can get the phone number of Dr. Avishek Bhadra on Timesmed. com.
- Gynae Problems
- Obstetrics Problems
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Laparoscopy Hysterectomy
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Abortion/Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Contraception Advice
- Menstrual Disorders in Adolescent Girls
- menopause advice
- Uterine Bleeding
- Uterus/Uterine Prolapse Treatment
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Infertility Evaluation/Treatment
- Endometriosis Treatment
- PCOD/PCOS Treatment
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Amenorrhoea Treatment
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pregnant Women Counseling
- Diseases in Pregnancy
- HPV Vaccination
- Premarital Counseling.
- MBBS - Burdwan Medical College - 2005
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - R G Kar Medical College and Hospital - 2011
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board Of Examination - 2013
- MNAMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - National Board Of Examination - 2014.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn).
Awards and Recognitions
Gold Medal - MBBS Examination - 2005
Gold Medal - MS Examination - 2011.
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 2008 - 2011
- Resident (Junior and Senior) at R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital
- 2011 - 2014
- R.M.O cum Clinical Tutor at Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital
- 2014 - Present
- Assistant Professor at Calcutta Medical College and Hospital.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 2006.