CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Chandrakant Kar is an Urologist, Kidney and Transplantation Specialist and Andrologist in Dwarka, Delhi and has an experience of 20 years in these fields. Dr. Chandrakant Kar practices at Grace Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi, Max Hospital in Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon and Rockland Hospital in Dwarka, Delhi. He completed MCh - Urology from Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India in 2009, MS - General Surgery from Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack in 2002 and MBBS from Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack in 1997. He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI), Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Laser Surgery, HIV Treatment, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Kidney Disease Treatment and Minimally Invasive Urology etc. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Chandrakant Kar on Timesmed.com.
- MCh - Urology - Rajasthan University - Jaipur - India - 2009
- MS - General Surgery - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College - Cuttack - 2002
- MBBS - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College - Cuttack - 1997.
- Kidney and Transplantation Specialist.
Awards and Recognitions
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 2003 - 2004 Registrar at Kalinga Hospital
- 2004 - 2005 Sr Registrar (Dept of Urology) at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2008 - 2012 Consultant Urologist at Paras hospital
- 2012 - 2016 Consultant Urologist at Max Hospital
- 2012 - 2016 Consultant Urologist at Rockland Hospital
- Consultant at Bhagat Chandra Hospital.
- 56362 - Delhi Medical Council - 2012.