CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Dhananjay Bokare Is A Consultant Urologist, Andrologist And Transplant Surgeon Who Has Been Practising In Nagpur Since 2000. He Is An Alumnus Of Gmc Nagpur, Where He Obtained The Mbbs And Ms (General Surgery) Degrees. He Later Received Training In The Urology Speciality At The Bombay Hospital Institute Of Medical Sciences In Mumbai Under Dr. Ajit Phadke, Adding On A Dnb And Mch In Genito-Urinary Surgery To His Roster Of Qualifications. Dr. Bokare Has Special Expertise In Endoscopic Treatment Of Renal Stones (Pcnl), And Has A Keen Interest In The Fields Of Endourology, Paediatric Urology And Renal Transplantation. He Also Has Vast Experience In The Treatment Of Urological Malignancies Such As Cancer Of The Bladder, Prostate And Kidney.Dr. Dhananjay Bokare Has Presented Several Research Papers At Medical Conferences And Symposia, Both In India And Abroad. He Is A Respected Member Of Many Professional Associations Connected To His Field, And Has Been The Recipient Of Travel Fellowships On Two Separate Occasions In The Course Of His Career. You can get the phone number of Dr. Dhananjay Bokare on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Government Medical College and Hospital - Nagpur - 1990
- MS - General Surgery - Government Medical College and Hospital - Nagpur - 1994
- MCh - Urology - Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences - Mumbai - 1999
- DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations - New Delhi - 1999.
- Kidney and Transplantation Specialist
- Pediatric Urologist.
Awards and Recognitions
Dr. GM Phadke Travelling Fellowship - awarded by Urological Society of India for the Best Urology Resident - 2000
Selected by Rotary Foundation for Group Study Exchange Programme to visit USA - 2007.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- 2000 - 2016 - Owner at Urology and Andrology Clinic.
- 67792 - Maharashtra Medical Council - 1992.