CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Ganesh M. Jadhav is an Ayurvedic Ophthalmologist and general physician, he completed his M.S.( Netraroga) from Cochin, Kerala. Now running 'Arka Ayurved - a center of Ayurvedic eye care and Panchakarma ' in Pune, Maharashtra. His special interest is in retinopathies, refractive errors and critical systemic diseases with its scientific Ayurvedic management You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Ganesh M. Jadhav on Timesmed.com.
- Netra Tharpanam
- Balance Exercises
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Diet Counseling
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
- Ocular inflammation and uveitis
- Ocular toxoplasmosis
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Nadi Pariksha
- Ayurvedic Surgery
- Dry Eye - Evaluation / Treatment
- Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment
- Eye/Ent Examination
- Diabetic Eye Checkup
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Geriatric ophthalmology
- Ocular trauma.
- MS - Ayurvedic Ophthalmology - Government Ayurveda medical College - Ernakulam - Kerala - 2015
- BAMS - Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidalya & Post Graduate Institute - Pune University - 2011.
- Ayurvedic Ophthalmologist
Awards and Recognitions
Top Rank Holder in M.S - Netraroga - 2015
Active Participation in Kottakkal Gold Medal Presentation Compitiion - 2014.
- 2013 - 2015 P.G. Scholar - Shalakyatantra Department at Government Ayurveda Hospital
- 2015 - 2016 Consultant Ayurvedic Ophthalmologist at Arka Ayurved.
- 70418 - Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine - 2012.