CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dedicated to working in field of pediatrics & neonatology for last 13-17 years. Along with private practice, he has served in SH Guru Ram Das Institute of MedicalSciences & Research as faculty and actively involved in teaching the subject. Presently he is associate professor in department of pediatrics in the same institute. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Gurmeet Singh on Timesmed.com.
- Newborn Jaundice
- Bronchial Asthma Treatment
- Nutritional Assessment
- New Born Care
- Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
- Infant & Child nutrition
- Childhood Infections
- Genetic Diseases
- Development Assessment
- Neonatal Nursing
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Growth & Development Evaluation/Management
- Paediatrics - Chest
- Children's Health
- Child Development Disease Treatment
- Congenital diseases.
- MD - Pediatrics - Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital - Punjabi University - Patiala - 2003
- MBBS - Govt. Medical College - Amritsar (Punjab - India) - 2000.
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India (BPNI).
- 2011 - Present - Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist at Dhingra Hospital - Ajit Nagar
- 2008 - Present - Associate Professor at SGRD Medical College
- 2006 - 2011 - Assistant Professor at SGRD Medical College
- 2003 - 2006 - Senior Resident at SGRD Medical College
- 2000 - 2003 - Junior Resident at Goverenment Medical College.
- 31329 - Punjab Medical Council - 2000.