CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Kushal Jain is senior consultant psychiatrist working at a centre for Behavioural Sciences (CBS), New Delhi. He has more than 12 years of expertise in psychiatry. Dr. Kushal Jain has obtained his MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Nagpur, Masters in Medicine, MD (psychiatry) from all India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and Masters in Public Health (MPH) from Lund University, Sweden. He is licensed member of Delhi Medical Council and Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society. In over a decade of clinical practice, Dr. Kushal Jain has successfully provided medical help to patients suffering from problems such as psychosis, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, mood disorders (mania, depression), substance abuse, dementia, etc. Dr. Jain has been involved in training programs for general medical practitioners and awareness program for the general public on various topics related to mental health and substance use disorders prevention, management and rehabilitation. He has taught mental health and public health courses in different institutes and universities. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Kushal Jain on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Government Medical College and Hospital - Nagpur - 2003
- MD - Psychiatry - All India Institute of Medical Sciences - New Delhi - 2007
- Master of Public Health (MPH) - University of Pune - 2011.
- Addiction Psychiatrist
- Geriatric Psychiatrist
Awards and Recognitions
- Delhi Psychiatry Society
- Indian Psychiatric Society
- Indian Association of Private Psychiatry.
- 2012 - 2016 Senior Consultant Psychiatry at Vidyasagar Institute For Mental Health & Neurosciences (VIMHANS)
- 2011 - 2016 Consultant Psychiatrist at National Heart Institute
- 2011 - 2012 Consultant Public Health at MAMTA Health Institute For Mother & Child
- 2004 - 2009 Registrar Psychaitry at All India Institute OF Medical Sciences.
- 34517 - Delhi Medical Council - 2012.