Dr. Ravikiran Muthuswamy has graduated from Thanjavur Medical College and completed M.D. Internal Medicine and D.M. Endocrinology from the prestigious institute PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has won many accolades and awards throughout his academic career. He has published many clinical research papers in reputed international journals. He won A.V.Gandhi award in 2010 for “Best Community Oriented Research study. He has authored chapters in Diabetes and Endocrine textbooks published by ESI and reputed national bodies. He has the special interest in Diabetes, Obesity, Thyroid disorders and Childhood Hormonal disorders. You can get the phone number of Dr. M Ravikiran on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 2001
- MD - Internal Medicine - POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - CHANDIGARH - 2006
- DM - Endocrinology - POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - CHANDIGARH - 2009
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- 68413 - Tamil Nadu Medical Council - 2001