CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Mahesh Sane, an eminent urologist based in Mumbai offers services on urology, taking medical care to a higher professional level. He is attached to Mumbai Hospital as a member of the kidney transplant team and has performed more than 500 liver transplants. Dr. Sane provides the best treatments for both pre and post-operative periods. The surgical interferences include prostate cancer, congenital abnormalities, kidney stones, traumatic injuries or stress incontinence etc.I have been a regular member of the kidney transplant team at Bombay Hospital Mumbai, since 2005. In this period I have been a part of more than 500 live related renal transplants performed successfully. The team performs 6-8 transplants per month. I am actively involved in patient selection, donor evaluation and pre-transplant preparations. I have independently performed donor and recipient surgeries including the vascular anastomoses and ureteric re-implants as well as the post-op management of these patients.I am Recognized Renal transplant surgeon at Grant Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Mumbai and my team has been actively conducting Renal transplant programmes at Sir J.J. Hospital Mumbai. You can get the phone number of Dr. Mahesh Sane on Timesmed.com
- MBBS - Grant Medical College- Mumbai University- 1987
- M C P S - College Of Physicians & Surgeons of MumbaI- 1987
- MS - General Surgery - Grant Medical College- Mumbai University- 1991
- FCPS (GEN. SURGERY) - College Of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai- 1991
- M.Ch - Urology - Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences- 1996
- Urological Surgeon
- Pediatric Urologist
Awards and Recognitions
(14)Chief Editor BCPS (Bulletin of College of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai) Quarterly Publication
Hands-On Laparoscopic Surgery At St. Georges Hospital
National Andrology Workshop on Management Of Male Infertility At Mumbai.
28th Annual Conference Of Urology Held In December 1994 At Calcutta. - 1994
USICON – 2011 Annual Conference of Urological Society of India
CME – Chairman
College of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai.
Participated in CME program of Renal transplant live and cadaver at Sion hospital (LTMC) Mumbai
Workshop and CME for laparoscopic and open renal transplant at Nadiad Gujarat.
CME and workshop on Minimal Access Surgery ( AMASI) and Fellow of AMASI - 2013
Participated and conducted endourology workshop at Sir J.J. Hospital Mumbai
Grant Medical College.
Participated in Robotic assisted surgical program at Asian Heart Instituition
Regularly participating in national urological conferences every year.
Regularly participating in west zone urological conferences and have chaired sessions on enourology and transplant in these conferences.
Participating and attending Mumbai urological academic programs.
- Urological Society of India (USI)Mumbai Urological Society
- 2002 - 2007-ASST. PROFESSOR GENERAL SURGERY at GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE & SIR. J.J. GROUP OF HOSPITALS- (RCB)
- 2005 - Present-FACULTY MEMBER UROLOGY at BOMBAY HOSPITAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- 2007 - 2011-ASSO. PROFESSOR GENERAL SURGERY at GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE & SIR. J.J. GROUP OF HOSPITALS- (RCB)
- 2011 - Present-ASSO. PROFESSOR UROLOGY at GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE & SIR. J.J. GROUP OF HOSPITALS
- 2012 - Present-ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & POST GRADUATE TEACHER OF UROLOGY at MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- 60300 -Maharashtra Medical Council- 1985