CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
"Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar is a part of the Infertility unit of many renowned hospitals like the Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, Fortis Group of hospitals Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh & Gurgaon and the Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical research Centre Navi Mumbai.She is currently the professor of OBGY at the Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai and teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.• Professor in Obstetrics & Gynecology at D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai. • Teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi, at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai • Practicing Infertility for the last 18 years. • Training in IVF & Micromanipulation, University of Ghent – Belgium. • Alpha School of Embryology – Naples, Italy. • IVF & ICSI Training - Melbourne, Copenhagen & Denmark (IVF Centres). You can get the phone number of Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar on Timesmed.com.
- In - Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra - Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Artificial Insemination
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- IUI: (Intrauterine Insemination)
- IVF: (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI: (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Embryo freezing
- Egg and Embryo Donation
- Assisted Laser Hatching
- Blastocyst Culture
- Ovarian Tissue Bank
- Oocyte Freezing
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Reproductive Surgery
- Psychological Counselling
- MBBS - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital - Mumbai - 1985
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - University of Mumbai - Mumbai - 1993
- FCPS - Mid. & Gynae - College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai - 1993
- Fellow ship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG) - Indian College of Obstretrics and Gynaecology - 1995.
- Infertility Specialist
- Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn).
Awards and Recognitions
Kumud Tamaskar Prize - 2003
Corrian Award for Senior - 2nd Runner Up - Metformin in pregnancy - 2005
Corrian Award for 1st Runner Up – Minihysteroscopy - 2006
Maharashtrian Woman Achiever - 2006
“Bharat Excellence Award” & Gold Medal - Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009 - at the Conference on “Economic Growth & National Unity” organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25 - 2009. - 2009
Received an Award for “Best Woman Achiever” in gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla in 2009. - 2009
Felicitated by Rotary Club of Mumbai South for outstanding contribution in the field of Gynaecology & IVF treatment 2011. - 2011
Recevied Dignitories of Maharashtra award in Mumbai on 30th April 2013. - 2013
Received “Bharat Gaurav Award” 2014 at House of Commons - London. - 2014
Recipient of Great Women Achiever Award for best doctor in Medical & Healthcare - 2011
Felicitated by Mayor of Mumbai as Women Achiever - 2010
Recipient of Maharashtra Dignitaries Award - 2013
Recipient of Bharat gaurav Award at House of commons London - 2015.
- Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE)
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction(ISAR)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Indian Association of Human Reproduction
- Indian Council for Medical Research
- Vice President FOGSI(2011)
- President MOGS(presently)
- Vice President IAGE
- Hon. Secretary ISAR.
- 1995 - 2015 - Consultant Doctor at Bloom IVF.
- 58125 - Maharashtra Medical Council - 1987
- MAH 1997 0000244 KTK - Karnataka Medical Council - 2016.