CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Naresh Shanmugam is a General Medical Council (UK) accredited Paediatric Hepatologist, Gastroentologist and Nutritionist(CSST) who specialises in Pre & Post transplant intensive care management, acute liver failure and liver based metabolic disorders management. You can get the phone number of Dr. Naresh Shanmugam on Timesmed.com.
Centre for Paediatric Liver Disease and Transplantation, Global Health City.
#439, Medavakkam Road, Cheran Nagar, Sholinganallur, Perumbakkam. Landmark: Near HCl & Near Shollinznumur Junction, Chennai
- MBBS - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 1997
- DCH - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 2000
- DNB - Paediatrics - National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India - 2001
- FRCPCH - Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health - London - 2009
- Dip. Nutritional Medicine - University of Surrey - 2010
- CSST( Paed.Hepatology) - General Medical Council - 2010
- Pediatric Gastro-hepatologist
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Awards and Recognitions
Young Investigator Award (2008) - ESPGHAN -
Young Investigator Award (2009) - ESPGHAN - 2009
- 59031 - Tamil Nadu Medical Council - 1997