CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
With over 15 years of experience Dr.Nityanand Tripathi has expertise in all types of complex coronary interventions, Peripheral, Renal and Carotid angioplasties and Balloon Mitral Valvotomy. Dr. Nityanand Tripathi studied medicine at K. G’s Medical College, Lucknow and acquired his D.M. (Cardiology) from the prestigious Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow and did his fellowships in interventional Cardiology from renowned. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Dr. Nityanand Tripathi on Timesmed.com
- Cardiac Ablation
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Heart Pump
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Complex Trauma
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Invasive Procedures
- Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure
- Interventional Diagnostic
- Cardiac Procedure
- Peripheral Interventions
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- MBBS - Banaras Hindu University
- 1991-MD (Internal Med.) - Banaras HindBanaras Hindu University
- Varanasiu University
- 1995-DM - Cardiology - K. G’s Medical College
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Awards and Recognitions
Dr NN Gupta gold medal for best paper in UPICON 1995
Merit scholarship of UP government during 1983 to 1985
Integrated merit scholarship of UP government during 1981 to 1983.
MD “A clinical- aetiological and echo-cardiographic study of infective endocarditis”.
DM “Natural history of high degree atrioventricular block in acute inferior wall Myocardial infarction in thrombolytic era and impact of temporary pacing”
Tripathi N; Anupurba S; Agarwal BV A clinical and aetiological study of infective endocarditis.Annals of the National Academy of MedicalSciences (India). 1996; 32:193-8
Singh NK- Tripathi N. Acute disseminated histiocytosis X with frightening proptosis in an adult. J Assoc Physicians India. 1996;44:571-572.
Dwivedi SK- Saran RK- Rathi AK- Tripathi N- Narain VS- Puri VK. LV Pacing through coronary sinus tributaries-initial experience. Indian Heart J 2001;53:71-73.
Dwivedi SK- Saran RK- Khera P- Tripathi N- Kochar AK- Narain VS- Puri VK. Short term (48 hours) vs. long term (7 days) antibiotic prophylaxis for permanent pacemaker implantation. Indian Heart J.2001;53:740-742
Dwivedi SK- Tripathi N. Antibacterial treatment of infective endocarditis. In Current Perspective in Cardiology (Ed. Anil Kumar) Cardiological Society of India- 52nd annual Conference 2000; 182-189.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- 2014 - 2015-Associate Director Cardiology and Coordinator Cardiology at Max Superspeciality Hospital Shalimarbag New Delhi
- 2012 - 2014-Sr. consultant Cardiology and cardiology and Coordinator cardiology at Max Superspeciality Hospital Shalimarbag-New Delhi
- 2008 - 2012-Sr. consultant Cardiology at Max Devki Devi Max Heart &Vascular Institute- Saket New Delhi
- 2005 - 2008-Consultant Cardiology at Max Devki Devi Max Heart & Vascular Institute- Saket New Delhi
- 2003 - 2005-Junior consultant Cath Lab at Apollo Hospital- Sarita Vihar New Delhi
- 2003 - 2003-Consultant Cardiology at Metro Hospital- Noida- UP
- 2001 - 2003-Junior consultant cardiology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center- New Delhi
- 2000 - 2001-Post DM IIIrd year senior resident in cardiology at K. G.’s Medical College
- 1998 - 2000-Senior resident during DM (cardiology) training at K. G.’s Medical College
- 1997 - 1998-Senior resident in cardiology at G.B. Pant hospital-New Delhi.
- 1996 - 1997-Senior resident in cardiology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center
- 1993 - 1995-Junior resident during MD (medicine) training at Institute of Medical Sciences-Banaras Hindu University
- 1992 - 1992-Internship training at Institute of Medical Sciences-Banaras Hindu University
- 18233Delhi Medical Council- 1995