Dr. Pankaj Vyas is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Old Palasia, Indore and has an experience of 18 years in this field. Dr. Pankaj Vyas practices at Dr. Pankaj Vyas's Medicare Clinic in Old Palasia, Indore. He completed MS - Orthopaedics from MGM Medical College, Indore in 2001 and MBBS from MGM Medical College, Indore in 1996. He is a member of Indian Orthopaedic Association and Indian Arthroscopy Society. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: PCL, Rotator cuff tears, Recurrent dislocation shoulder, Synnovial diseases and Sports Injuries etc. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Pankaj Vyas on Timesmed.com.
- MS - Orthopaedics - MGM Medical College- Indore- 2001
- MBBS - MGM Medical College- Indore- 1996
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- 1127-Madhya Pradesh Medical Council- 1997