CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Rakesh Kumar is a consultant for gastroenterology at the Asian Institute of Medical Sciences in Faridabad. He is specialized in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of liver diseases and handling all gastroenterology problems. Dr. Rakesh Kumar completed his MD and DM after his MBBS and has been in practice ever since holding rich clinical experience in treating his patients with a good successful rate. He is credited to various publications and articles in international and national journals and is affiliated with top medical associations pertaining to his field of work. You can get the phone number of Dr. Rakesh Kumar on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital - New Delhi - 1993
- MS - Orthopaedics - Patna Medical College - Patna - 2008
- M.Ch - Orthopaedics - Grand Medical College & Sir J.J Group of Hospitals - Mumbai - 2013.
Awards and Recognitions
- Associate Professor at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences & GB Pant Hospital
- Associate Professor at GB Pant Hospital
- Assistant Professor (Medical Gastroenterology) at Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre
- Research Associate (Gastroenterology) at GB Pant Hospital
- Senior Residency (Gastroenterology) at GB Pant Hospital
- Director – Gastroenterology at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 27618 - Bihar Medical Council - 1993.