CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Roopali G. Myley (PT) is a Physiotherapist in Chetana Nagar, Aurangabad and has an experience of 17 years in this field. Dr. Roopali G. Myley (PT) practices at Vedant Physiotherapy Clinic in Chetana Nagar, Aurangabad. She completed BPTh/BPT from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 2001. Some of the services provided by the therapist are: Spine Injury, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Musculoskeletal Pain Management, Fitting Of Orthosis and Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Roopali G. Myley (PT) on Timesmed.com.
- Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Gait (Walking) Training/Assistive Device Training
- Range Of Motion Excercise
- Joint Mobilization
- Fitting Of Orthosis
- Balance Exercises
- Electrical Stimulation
- Strengthening Excercise
- Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
- Knee Injury
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
- Foot Care
- Rehab & Physical Medicine
- Consultant Physiotherapy
- Spine Injury
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management.
- BPTh/BPT - Government Medical College and Hospital - Nagpur - 2001.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2001 - Present - Owner at Vedant Physiotherapy Clinic.