CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Sarang Lohiya is an Acupuncturist and Acupressure in Cidco Colony, Aurangabad and has an experience of 11 years in these fields. Dr. Sarang Lohiya practices at Dr Lohiya Acupuncture Centre in Cidco Colony, Aurangabad. He completed MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Aurangabad in 2005 and MD - Acupuncture from Open International University Medicina Alternativa Sri Lanka in 2005. He is a member of Member of international Acupuncture Society Hong kong. Some of the services provided by the therapist are: Back Pain Physiotherapy, Catgut Embedding, Fire Cupping, Autoimmunisation and Moxibustion etc. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Sarang Lohiya on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College - Aurangabad - 2005
- MD - Acupuncture - Open International University Medicina Alternativa Sri Lanka - 2005.
Awards and Recognitions
W.H.O Recognised Course - Vietnam - 2007
Trained At Beijing TCM College - China - 2009.
- Member of international Acupuncture Society Hong kong.
- 2005 - 2016 - Doctor at Dr Lohiya Acupuncture Center.
- 2005114038-Maharashtra Medical Council-2005.