Dr. Hema Tharoor is a Paediatric Psychiatric at Dr. Mehtas Hospital and RSRS Trinity Acute Care Hospital, Chennai. She is an expert in treating disorders like bipolar disorder, psychiatric disorder, mood disorders, and behavioural science. She has won various awards such as Re-entry Grant to work on Lithium response and Serotonin transporter gene in Biploar Disorder in 2008 by FIC-ICOHRTA, TMA PAI Gold Medal for Excellence in Medical Research (March 2008), and Fogarty International Center-International Clinical, Operational and Health services Research Training Award (FIC-ICOHRTA) Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 2006 - 2007. She has completed MBBS, DPM, and DNB (Psychiatry) from renowned institutions of the country. You can get the phone number of Dr. Hema Tharoor on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - University of Calicut Kerala - 1994
- DNB (Psychiatry) - National Board Of Examination - 2004
- DPM (Psychiatry) - Manipal Academy Of Higher Education - Manipal - India - 2000
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- 59175 - Tamil Nadu Medical Council - 1997