Dr. Minoti Subhash Kale is a Pediatric Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist in Uppilipalayam, Coimbatore. Dr. Minoti Subhash Kale practices at Kurinji Hospital - Integrated Cardiac Center in Uppilipalayam, Coimbatore. She completed MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1998, DCH from B J Medical College, Pune in 2003 and DNB - Paediatrics from Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2007. She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: ASD / VSD Device Closure, Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting, Pacemaker Implantation, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure and Coronary Angiogram etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Minoti Subhash Kale on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College - 1998
- DCH - B J Medical College - Pune - 2003
- DNB - Paediatrics - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations - New Delhi - 2007
- Fellowship In Interventional Cardiology - 2011.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Pediatric Cardiologist.
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
- 1278 - Maharashtra Medical Council - 2004.