CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Monika Sharma MBBS, MS, FIMSA, FICMCH Is Experienced Gynaecologist & Obstetrician with keen interest in Infertility Treatment, Fetal Medicine and Clinical Genetics. She has done visiting Fellowship in advanced Infertility & IVF, Assisted Conception Unit at Guys Hospital London.She graduated from Kings Medical College, Lucknow, MD from S.N.Medical College, Agra. She had visiting Fellowship in Fetal Medicine at Kings College, London, at Harris Birth Right Centre under Prof Kypros Nicolaides, A Pioneer in Fetal Medicine. She had taken ICMR Course in Clinical Genetics at Lucknow. Through Genetic Counseling , she had helped women with Infertility and bad Obstetric historyNote :- On Call Doctor at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital (Saket City Hospital). You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Monika Dayal Sharma on Timesmed.com.
- Nutrition for Pregnant Women
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (IVF - ET)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Cervical Cerclage
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
- Quad Screen
- Essure System
- Artificial Insemination
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Oophorectomy / Ovariectomy / Ovarian Ablation
- Dilatation and Curettage (D & C)
- Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Gynae Problems
- Breast Examination
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Ultrasound Scan
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Assistance For IVF.
- MBBS - King Georges Medical College - Lucknow University - 1995
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - King Georges Medical College - Lucknow University - 1996
- Diploma in USG - FOGSI - 1997
- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine - Kings College Hospital - London - 1998
- Fellow Advanced infertitlity - Fellow advanced Infertility - 2012
- FICMCH - FIMCH - 2008
- FIMSA - FIMSA - 2009
- Fellow ship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG) - FICOG - 2012.
- Infertility Specialist.
Awards and Recognitions
Short Course In Fetal Medicine And Clinical Genetics Is Must For Today - s Obstetricians - Acase Report On Meckel Gruber Syndrome Published In Asian Journal Of Obstetricians And Gynaecology - 2011
Antepartum Mastitis - A Rare Occurrence - A Case Study Published In Asian Journal Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology - 2009
Study Of Comparative Evaluation Of Oral Pge2 Tablets - Transcervical Pge2 Gel & Intramuscular Pgf2 Α In Induction Of Labour In Normal And Abnormal Pregnancy Published In U.P. Chapter Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology - 2000
Silver Medal For Dissection On Cadaver -
Certificate of Honour & Gold Medal In Pathology -
Gold Medal For Best Student In Obstetrics & Gynaecology(1999 M.S.) -
Icog Emcure Fellowship 2012 For Training In Fetal Medicine -
FOGSI IPAS M.T.P Young Talent Award For Making Abortion Safer On Role Of “Sublingual Misoprostol For First Trimester Pregnancy Termination At Jaipur Aicog 2009 Conference -
Jagdishwari Mishra Prize for Poster Presentation - Sublingual Misoprostol For First Trimester Pregnancy Termination at 51st AICOG Delhi - 2008
Sublingual Misoprostol For Cervical Priming In Surgical First Trimester Pregnancy Termination Published In Journal of Obs and Gynae of India - 2009
ICOG Overseas Fellowship at Guys Hospital London - Assisted Conception Unit - 2015.
- Member of Obstetric andGynaecologic societies of India.
- Association of Obstetrics and Gynaecological societies of Delhi.
- member of indian medical association
- Member of Indian Association of Gyneacological Andoscopists
- Fellow of Indian College of Obsterician & Gynaecologist
- Fellow of International Medical Science Academy.
- 2005 - 2016 Consultant Gynaecologist at Nirmal Medical Centre.
- 12338 - Delhi Medical Council - 2001.