CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
The most qualified Gynecologist in Delhi/NCR with postgraduate degrees from the United Kingdom, Australia and India. Had fellowships in both infertility - IVF (IVF -Australia/University of New South Wales) and Laparoscopy (Kent, U.K). Best known for ethical practice and honesty to the profession on top of competence.Dr. Kaushiki Dwivedee has her personal clinic – Clinic Nirvana at Nirvana Courtyard, Nirvana Country. She consults Infertility, Gynaecology and pregnant patients in her clinic in most unhurried and relaxed manner.Dr. Kaushiki Dwivedee is a head of the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and senior consultant IVF at the Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon. Which she has joined on her return from Australia. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Kaushiki Dwivedee on Timesmed.com.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist (FRANZCOG) - RANZCOG - 2015
- MRCOG - Rcog London - 2006
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - MP Shah Medical College - Jamnagar - 1999
- Fellowship In ART - Benenden Hospital - UK - 2015
- MBBS - Monash University - Australia - 1995.
- Infertility Specialist
- Gynecologic Oncologist.
Awards and Recognitions
Best paper in annual Gujarat Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society Conference - Surat - 1998
Best Paper in International Continence Society Conference - Norwich - U.K - 2005
Best Paper in British Continence Society Conference at Birmingham - UK - 2006
Best Paper in early Pregnancy Society of U.K at Manchester - 2007
Best Paper in Geriatric Gynaecology at FOGSI - India - 2008
Best Paper in Geriatric Gynaecology at FOGSI - India - 2009
Talent Promotion award at Asia Pacific Conference on Contraception at Macau - China
Only Oral Presentation from Indian Subcontinent at European Society of Gynecological Endoscopist - Barcelona - 2009
First Young Clinician Excellence Aaward (Pan Max Hospitals) - 2013.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists - London (RCOG)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
- 2016 - Present - HOD at Artemis Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Bundaberg Base Hospital
- Fellow IVF and Infertility at Royal Women's Hospital - Sydney
- Lead consultant and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Max Hospital.
- HN 7442 - Haryana State Medical Council - 1999.