CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Biswajeet Mohapatra is practicing in Continental Hospitals in Hyderabad as a Junior Consultant Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon. His professional qualifications are MBBS, MS(General Surgery), MCh(CTVS) and specialized in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery You can get the phone number of Dr. Biswajeet Mohapatra on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College - Cuttack - 2005
- MS - General Surgery - Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College - Cuttack - 2010
- MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery - Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER - SSKM Hospital) - Kolkata - 2014.
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Cardiovascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
Presented poster “A rare and massive anterior mediastinal primitive neuroectodermal tumor” in the Indian Cancer Congress - 2013
Presented poster “resurgence of cervical mediastinoscopy in the diagnosis of mediastinal lesions in the modern era” in CTCON - 2015
Presented poster “successful use of IABP in post operative cardiogenic shock after fontan operation” in CTCON - 2015.
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 2014 - 2015 Junior Consultant at Apollo Health city
- 2011 - 2014 Residency at IPGMER & S.S.K.M. Hospital
- 2010 - 2011 Registrar in Surgery at Apollo Hospitals Bhubaneswar
- 2007 - 2010 Residency in General Surgery at S.C.B. Medical College Hospital.
- 88493 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 2014.